Pili Nuts from the Original Pili Nut Farms
Pili Nuts (pronounced Pee-lee) are a Healthy and Delicious Snack. Delicate and buttery tropical Pili Nuts hail from the Philippines, specifically from the Philippines’ volcanic soil, making them incredibly nutrient dense. Blasted by the tropical sun and three meters of rain, and 20 major typhoons a year, these nuts are from eXtreme Nature! And by using proprietary pre-sprouting and low-heat dehydration process, our Pili nuts are some of the healthiest nuts in the world.
The process removes an indigestible layer found on all nuts and seeds along with the phytic acid inhibitors in the nuts and seeds. This ignites the life-force of the nut, giving it Living Energy. The lowtemperatures keep the enzymes alive and maintain all the vitamins and minerals in the nut in their pristine form, so that when you eat Pili Nuts, you really are getting the best of nature. When roasted the flavor is considered superior to the almond (when I roast them with honey, I think the flavor tastes like a Krispy Kreme donut).
Additionally, Pili Nuts are packed with protein and amino acids that help in the regulation of your body’s energy, healthy bones and skin, nerve-cell health, healthy blood-sugar levels, muscle-tissue development, production of hormones, detoxification of the liver, and balance in the brain.
How do they do this? The magnesium supports healthier nerves, bones and muscle. The omega fatty acids promote healthier skin, support immune functions and aid in protection from various diseases, including cardiovascular diseases by helping to prevent cholesterol from turning into plaque. Although its makeup is similar to olive oil, the pili nut has more beta carotene, which makes it more nutritious. It also has a purgative effect, which assists people going through detoxification.
Here are some of the Amazing Benefits of Pili Nuts:
- High in Protein
- Vitamin E
- Boosts immune systems
- Good for brain balance
- An amazing energy source
- Helps maintain hormone levels
- Wild Harvested
- Healthy blood sugar
- Great for skin
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Strong muscles
- Assists nerve function
- Strong bones
- Taste delicious
The Benefits exclusive to Pili Nut Farms
- Generations of Pili Nut Experienced Family Farmers
- Family Owned, Family Operated - We do it right everyday.
- 100% Natural Farming using Organic Farming Protocols
- Generations of Sustainable Farming practices.
- We Manage from Seedling to Final Product to Ensure Quality.
- Solar Powered Production Facility - Protecting the environment & it's the right thing to do.
- Community Responsibility - Providing good jobs to those with special needs because we care about our people.
- We Focus on Quality - We care about what goes into our children bodies, our bodies & your bodies. If it's not good for us, It's not good for you.
What Are the Best Way to Eat Pili Nuts?
Aside from eating them by the handful, organic or naturally farmed pre-sprouted pili nuts are the best. Our pili nuts are pre-sprouted, organic grown, all natural, and chemically-free as possible. We exceed the industry’s most strict quality guidelines and constantly strive to set new standards. Our pre-sprouted pili nuts are grown in soil that has been chemical-free for at least 4 years prior to crop harvest. We fertilize with composted organic materials and green manures (instead of synthetic chemical fertilizers). Weeds are controlled by hand or mechanical methods, and insects are controlled by the use of predatory insects (instead of chemical insecticides).
Pili Nut Farms supports environmentally friendly agricultural practices.
Organic pre-sprouted pili nuts, in addition to having more available nutrients, have more digestible nutrients. Because pre-sprouts are living food, they have a rich supply of enzymes. This quality makes pre-sprouts easily assimilated and metabolized by the body. They are a powerhouse of nutrition and are in a form that your body can easily utilize. Another benefit to pre-sprouting seeds and nuts is that it removes the enzyme inhibitors. Enzyme inhibitors are chemicals in nuts and seeds designed to preserve the life force within. Enzyme inhibitors are what keep the seed or nut in a dormant state until it is ready to bring forth the plant or tree within.
Pili Nut Farms = 100% All Natural Pili Nuts = (No Pesticides, No Herbicides, No Insecticides) = 100% Delicious
Buy Pili Nuts -> Click Here to learn more… or Contact us at PiliNutFarms@GMail.com or 1-614-519-3186 or 1-855-TRY-PILI (1-855-879-7454)
- Pilinuts.org: ‘What are the Health Benefits of Pili Nuts?’
- Department of Science and Technology: DOST V Develops Pili Pulp Oil Extraction Technology
- Raw Food Health Watch: Polynesian Pili Nuts
- Luntian Corner: Pili Nut Tree: The Source of Manila Elemi Oil
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- wikipedia – pili nuts (canarium ovatum)